PED-Board drivers and demo programs are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of fitness for a purpose, or the warranty of non-infringement. Without limiting the foregoing, there is no warranty that:
- the software will meet your requirements
- the software will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free
- the results that may be obtained from the use of the software will be effective, accurate or reliable
- the quality of the software will meet your expectations
- any errors in the software will be corrected
The software and its documentation:
- could include technical or other mistakes, inaccuracies or typographical errors. The author may make changes to the software or documentation
- may be out of date, and the author makes no commitment to update such materials
The author assumes no responsibility for errors or ommissions in the software or documentation.
In no event shall the author be liable to you or any third parties for any special, punitive, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not the author has been advised of the possibility of such damages, and on any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with the use of this software.
The use of the software is done at your own discretion and risk and with agreement that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your system or loss of data that results from such activities. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from the author or from the author’s web site shall create any warranty for the software.