(status: full production)
- Board size: 48.0mm x 85.0mm;
- Up to 1000V measuring range;
- Minimum input bandwidth (high voltage side): 60kHz;
- Can be power direcly from any Adapter Board through the dedicated connector;
- Flexible connection using IDC connectors.
1 – AIN-1N 2 – AIN-1P (PHA-N to PHA)
3 – AIN-2N 4 – AIN-2P (PHB-N to PHB)
5 – AIN-3N 6 – AIN-3P (PHC-N to PHC)
7 – AGND 8 – +5VA
9 – DGND 10 – +5VD
When used with the GIAB-V1 and the PED-Board default configuration, the resulting voltage LSB is 0.167V. Refer to the PED-Board Hardware and User Manual for detailed information.
PHA to PHA-N – ADC1 interface – Channel AIN-1P to AIN-1N
PHB to PHB-N – ADC1 interface – Channel AIN-2P to AIN-2N
PHC to PHC-N – ADC1 interface – Channel AIN-3P to AIN-3N